Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tuesday Treats


In soft aqua, lime green, and tan, my Power of Prayer Collection includes swirly papers, religious word art, and a number of butterflies and gems. So many of us know the power of prayer in our lives during hard times, times of celebration, and in thanking God for his daily blessings. Use this collection for memory pages, heritage photos, and so much more. The Power of Prayer Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the 20-page photo book templates ($11.99 value) are only $5 each! 

For one week only, my Power of  Prayer Clusters are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

Got smarts? Scrap all the brainy people in your family. Scrap your ah-ha moments! You'll find elements for both boys and girls, for the school math club, robotic club, academic decathalon, and so much more!  My Brainiac Collection  is now bundled  at 65% off!  

This week I'm retiring my entire Ice Dancer collection.  Each set is on sale, but you can get the Bundle (page kit + 5 extra packs) for only $7.  That's 72% off for 7 days!  Get it before it's gone!  
 

Many of my Bundles, both Personal Use AND Commercial Use, are 50% off through August 3!  See them all here.


 


No comments: