Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday Treats




 With puzzle pieces for fun and a happy blue and green color palette, Puzzle Me This will make bright, pretty, and happy layouts! The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, and each extra pack is $1! 

For one week only, my Puzzle Me This Alpha is FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

Let's scrap all of those fun 4th of July Photos!  Adorable little kids in Freedom Kids want to celebrate with you.  My Freedom Kids collection  is now bundled  at 65% off!

It's time to retire another collection, and this week is the last week my Spacious Skies collection and photobook templates will be available at My Memories.  Each set is on sale, but I'm retiring the Bundle (page kit + 5 extra packs) for only $5.  That's 77% off for 7 days!  Get it before it's gone!



No comments: