Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday Treats

 



 Kim Crossing is a delightful collection with blended papers, butterflies, and luscious colors  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, and each extra pack is $1! 

For one week only, my Kim Crossing Borders are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

Rocket Man is an Out-of-This-World collection for kids and adults who love star gazing and anything about space! My Rocket Man Collection  is now bundled  at 65% off! 

It's time to retire another collection, and this week I'm retiring my entire Versailles collection.  Each set is on sale, but you can get the Bundle (page kit + 5 extra packs) for only $7.  That's 65% off for 7 days!  Get it before it's gone! 


No comments: