Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday Treats

It's Christmas in July in my store!  All of my Christmas designs, both Personal Use AND Commercial Use, are on sale!  Save 50% on each and every one!

Rich and elegant, this is a collection you'll love for scrapping "love" layouts and any time you want an elegant layout. This collection will work well for everyday photos as well as weddings and other special events, AND the entire collection's on sale!  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the 20-page photo book templates are only $5 each! 

For one week only, my Red Velvet Extra Papers are FREE at My Memories! Check out the matching packs - all on sale!

Erika's Beach Party is dedicated to my friend, Erika, a talented lady from my Creative Team.  You'll enjoy all that's in this bright, beachy collection!  All of the packs and the photo book templates are on sale, and the bundle (page kit + 7 extra packs) is 65% off this week!

This week I'm retiring my entire King of Kings collection.  Each set is on sale, but you can get the Bundle (page kit + 6 extra packs) for only $7.  That's 72% off for 7 days!  Get it before it's gone!






No comments: