Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday Treats and New Products on Sale!

It's $2 Tuesday (and Wednesday)!

The kids have been back in school now for several weeks.  I'll bet you have school photos from this year or last year that you'd love to scrap.  Kindergarten Kisses is perfect for all elementary grades!   For just 2 days, October 29 & 30, you can get the full Kindergarten Kisses page kit for only $2 and the extra packs for $1 each!  Have a great school year!


This bright school collection is for all elementary grades, not just kindergarten!  Get my Kindergarten Kisses Brackets Free in my store at MyMemories through November 3!



It's fall.  It's nature.  The little forest animals are pretty and cute at the same time.  I hope you love scrapping with this foxy collection!  Save the most with the bundle and get all 6 alphas FREE!

Foxy Roxy





Brand new in my MM store are these 2 Photobook Templates created with Autumn Leaves!

To make a beatiful fall book using our MyMemories Software, this PhotoBook Template is just what you need! You choose either 12x12 or 11x8.5. In addition to the 20 pages, you'll get all of the papers and elements you see on these pages to create extra pages of your own. All of my designs are high quality for printing. 


You'll want My Memories Suite to use with this photobook template. If you don't yet have the MM software and use my code when checking out. You'll receive a $10 discount and get other goodies as well when you use my code!  
My Memories Suite - My Discount Code - STMMMS81177 




No comments: