Monday, November 4, 2019

Tuesday Treats and New Releases on Sale!


It's $2 Tuesday (and Wednesday)!

Get 2 full page kits for only $2 each for 2 days!  On November 5 and 6, you can get my BearySweets in Blue Jeans Page Kit and my BearySweets on Toe for $2 each!

BearySweets at MyMemories

Is it snowing where you live?  You'll love this quick page for your snow fun photos!  Get this S'more Snow Quick Page Free in my store at MyMemories through November 10 and check out the matching 60% off bundle!




Our new Exclusives have gone live at MyMemories!  This month we've created kits about what we're thankful for.  I am thankful for my ...

Grandkids, such a blessing!  I loved being a mom more than anything else in this world, and now I'm getting to do it all over again (sort of) with my 5 Littles, as I call them.  There is so much joy snuggling up with them and a good book, playing silly games with them, singing with them, and watching them discover their world.  Thank you, Lord, for my grandkids!

The Bundle is your best deal! It includes the full Page Kit, Alphas, Borders, More Kiddos, Rosettes, Semi-Solid Papers, Word Art, and a special set for At the Park, AND it's at a BIG Discount!

Find all of my Grandkids sets only at MyMemories!
On SALE through Nov. 10!

Grandkids
 


50% off Bundle!






Thank you, Ladies, ...

and I had to make a page to show off my 5 beautiful Littles!


If you'd like to get an extra mini kit that matches Grandkids, participated in my A-Z Challenge in the MyMemories forums during November, 2019, and I'll send you the link to get it FREE!  Click the prize image below to play!


Now that we have new Exclusives at MM, Call on Jesus is now available at Pickleberrypop!

When you call on Jesus, all things are possible! Scrap photos showing your love of Jesus and how much you depend on Him with My "Call on Jesus" Collection. The Bundle is your best deal! It includes the Artsy Papers, Cross Clusters, Floral Prints, Page Kit with 2 Alphas, Quick Pages, Torn Papers, and a large colorful Word Art set, AND it's at a BIG Discount!

Call on Jesus
MyMemories * Pickleberrypop



1 comment:

Taller said...

Great read, thankyou