Tuesday, October 22, 2019

NEW Berry BIG Deal and Tuesday Treats!



It's fall. It's nature.  The little forest animals are pretty and cute at the same time.  I hope you love scrapping with this foxy collection!

Your Best Deal - All 8 Packs for $8!
Artsy Cards
Artsy Papers
Borders
Elements
Extra Elements
Papers
Semi-Solids
Stacked Papers
Take a look at the individual packs.  Each pack is 50% off through Friday!


















and one more I made to show you where I work

It's $2 Tuesday (and Wednesday)!

All through the fall, these Autumn Angels will be fun to use on your layouts!   For just 2 days, October 22 & 23, you can get the full Autumn Angels page kit for only $2, the extra packs for $1 each, and the 2 photobook templates for $5 each.  That's a savings of over 50%!


Have fun with these adorable angel printables! Included are 4 bag toppers, 4 fancy notes, and 6 cupcake toppers.  Get my Autumn Angels Printables Free in my store at MyMemories through October 27!

No comments: