Friday, October 4, 2019

Happy DSD!!!

This owl - sassy but cute - is from my Wee Witch Academy at MM and at PBP.  :)


Spend $10 at Pickleberrypop, and get this kit FREE!

Jen Yurko and I have created a gorgeous fall Berry Blends kit for you, and it's FREE when you spend $10 at PBP!


You'll also find these add-on sets in our stores that perfectly match the full Autumn Road kit.  They're 40% off during our DSD Sale!

Autumn Road Rosettes

Autumn Road Torn Papers

Autumn Road: This & That

Autumn Road: Templates

Just because I love this collection and I so appreciate you checking out my new designs, I want you to have this set of clusters!  It matches all of the sets above, and you can download it HERE for a limited time.


It's time for our new Exclusives at MyMemories, and I have for you a beautiful collection, Call on Jesus!  When you call on Jesus, all things are possible!  Scrap photos showing your love of Jesus and how much you depend on Him with My "Call on Jesus" Collection.


Individual sets are on sale,









One click gets you the entire collection in a discounted bundle!

Look at the magic my Creative Team made with Call on Jesus!








If you'd like to get a free matching mini kit for Call on Jesus, take my forum challenge HERE.  I'd love to see your layout and be able to send this new mini kit to you!



1 comment:

KG Designs said...

Thank you for the Autumn Road clusters, lovely colors!