Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday Treats!

 

Grandkids, such a blessing! I loved being a mom more than anything else in this world, and now I'm getting to do it all over again (sort of) with my 5 Littles, as I call them. There is so much joy snuggling up with them and a good book, playing silly games with them, singing with them, and watching them discover their world! I hope you take lots of photos of your grandkids and enjoy making fun memory pages with this collection!  The page kit is $2 and the extra sets are only $1 each! 

Free this week in my store are my Grandkids Rosettes!


Not only is this a super cute frog collection, you can scrap any fun summer photos with it, and use the word art to show you can stand out in a crowd.  All the sets in this collection are on sale this week!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn       

No comments: