Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tuesday Treats and Sale Time!

Each and every day you make choices. Make one of them to live with JOY in your heart! This collection is for all photos - families, friends, events. Have a joyful time with Choose Joy!  The page kit is $2 and the extra sets are only $1 each!   You'll also save on the matching 20-page photobook templates at $5 each (regular price $11.95).

Free this week in my store at My Memories are my Choose Joy Artsy Papers!

Kindergarten Kisses is for all elementary grades, not just kindergarten.  :)   Save the most with the bundle at 65% off!

All of my 20-page Photobook Templates are on Sale!  Lots of themes in both 12x12 and 8.5x11 formats, all for $5 each!
My Bundle Sale is still going on as well!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn       

No comments: