Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday Treats and a Request

West Coast has a masculine flair and would be especially pretty for Father's Day or with fall or Thanksgiving photos.  The page kit is $2 and the extra sets are only $1 each!  

Free this week in my store are my West Coast Semi-Solid Papers!

Fill your school layouts with the colorful papers and fun elements in this collection! Scrap your children's, grandkids', and even your own school photos. This is perfect for the first day of school, Open House class parties, field trips, or any school event. You'll definitely be at the Head of the Class with School Days! Have a great School Year!

Please help me...
Many of you know that I have a store on Etsy - Studio Kathryn - where I sell handmade cards, handmade albums, card-making supplies, and more.  Right under my picture, you'll see the word Contact.  It would really help me if you would contact me through that site and let me know which category is your favorite.  (You can find all of the different categories in the column on the left.)  Thank you so much!!!
Click HERE to get to my Etsy store.  :) You're the best!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn      

No comments: