Monday, August 3, 2015

$2 Tuesday & MM Freebie of the Week

$2 Tuesday ~ Magnolia Morning

Subtle and pretty, Magnolia Morning is a kit you'll love using for romantic layouts, pages about family and friends, and so much more!
My Magnolia Morning page kit is only $2 this Tuesday, August 4, and the extra packs are each $1 Tuesday only.  You'll find this collection at Gotta Pixel and MyMemories.

Magnolia Morning - Full Page Kit $2
Extra Packs $1
Enjoy these pages by Kathy, Liz, and Michelle


 

PS and PSE users:
You CAN scrap with kits from MyMemories!  Each of my  page kits, extras, and bundles can be downloaded from MyMemories in two ways.  One is for use with the MyMemories software and the other is for your traditional programs such as PS and PSE. 

Each week you'll find a free gift from me in my MyMemories store.  Last week I gave you a free quick page from Because He Lives.  This week I have for you a matching cluster made by Michelle B, and it's FREE through August 9! Take a look at all of the matching sets while you're there.  If you love it all, consider the bundle.  You'll save 45%!
 
Bundle 45% off!
Free Cluster
  
 

No comments: