Monday, August 31, 2015

$2 Tuesday, New Releases, and MyMemories Free Gift

$2 Tuesday ~ Lacey

Lacey has delicate, pastel elements and lacey print papers, perfect for photos with girls, scenery, springtime, and romance.   My Lacey page kit is only $2 this Tuesday, September 1, and the extra packs are each $1 Tuesday only.  You'll find this collection at Gotta Pixel and MyMemories.

Lacey
 
Cards 4 Kids ~
 
I'm excited to tell you about my new Cards 4 Kids!  Each set has 2 cards, one envelope, and a bonus activity page created by me.  I'm a retired teacher, and I know how much children love fun pages while they learn.  The cards are designed for children who are learning to write.  Just a couple of sentences creates their note, and they can mail it to a loved one.  Print several copies of the cards and envelopes, and you'll have a nice gift for a child.
 
So far, I've made Cards 4 Kids with Frog Lake, In a Cuckoo House, and Lion Around, and I'll be adding more to my store in the coming weeks.  Collect these now while they're on sale and then watch for more Cards 4 Kids sets.  Print several copies of the cards and envelopes from each pack, and you'll have a nice Christmas gift for a child who's learning to write. 

All sets are on sale through September 11!
 
Cards 4 Kids
Gotta Pixel * MyMemories

2 cards
1 card printable page
1 envelope
1 envelope printable page
1 bonus activity page
 
 
 

 
 
Back to School ~
 
I can't believe this is my 4th September to NOT be going back into the classroom.  Yes, I miss teaching like crazy, and yes, I'm loving retirement!  I wish all of the teachers and students a wonderful school year!

My Kindergarten Kisses Collection is perfect for all elementary grades. This "extras" set will extend your already huge school collection that much further.  This extras pack is on sale through Sept. 11.
 
Kindergarten Kisses

 

 
It's time for a MM Freebie!
 
I have for you this week a FREE Frog Lake Corner Cluster made by my talented cluster lady, Judith Blanchard, and it's FREE through September 6! Take a look at all of the matching sets while you're there.  If you love it all, consider the bundle.  You'll save 50%! 
 
 

No comments: