Monday, August 10, 2015

$2 Tuesday, GGI, and MM Freebie of the Week

$2 Tuesday ~ Indian Hawthorne

Indian Hawthorne is a pretty page kit with delicate florals and soft pastels. I got my inspiration for this kit from a photograph of my Indian Hawthorne bushes in full bloom in my front yard.
My Indian Hawthorne page kit is only $2 this Tuesday, August 11, and the extra packs are each $1 Tuesday only.  You'll find this collection at Gotta Pixel and MyMemories.


Indian Hawthorne


GGI at Gotta Pixel ~ Wheels

You'll find 8 Gotta Grab It sets for $1 each, the GGI Bundle for $8, 4 extra packs for $1.25 each, and an Extras Bundle for $4.50.  These special prices will only be available at Gotta Pixel and only during the Gotta Grab It promotion, August 8-14.

individual sets $1 - $1.25
includes these 8 sets
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
includes these 4 sets
 
 
 
 
You need to see what great pages my Creative Team has made with wheels. I liked this collection when I gave it to them last week, but now I love it!  Oh, my gosh!  These are so cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Free at MyMemories ~ Island Princess Quick Page
 
Island Princess is as pretty as they come.  The page kit is 50% off, and this matching quick page is FREE!  You can find the page kit on sale at both Gotta Pixel and MyMemories, but you'll need to visit MyMemories to pick up the free quick page.  These prices are good through August 16.  Enjoy these designs!
Island Princess Collection ~ bundle 50% off




1 comment:

genie said...

very pretty QP, thank you