Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday Treats

With the look of Tiffany glass, this colorful digital scrapbook collection will work for all sorts of photos.  The page kit is $2 and the extra sets are only $1 each!



Free this week in my store are my Tiffany Stamps!


Camping families, Scouts, and all others who love being out in nature, here's the perfect collection for your Outdoorsy photos. I created this after a customer asked for a camping kit that she could use for adults as well as for children. I did try to keep this collection realistic rather than cutesy to make it work for adults, but before I was finished, the kid in me took over. I couldn't hold back from making a new little racoon to terrorize the campers. :)  All the sets in this collection are on sale this week, and you'll save the most with the bundle at 65% off!



#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn      

No comments: