Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tuesday Treats & New Exclusive!!!

So what's your favorite book? If you love to read,  My Books is for you! Scrap your favorite places to relax and read, your favorite titles, or anything else related to books.

The page kit is $2, and the matching packs are $1 each through Wednesday this week. 

Free this week in my store is My Books Printable Bookmark pack.

There aren't many things more special than a Magical Holiday! If you've ever enjoyed a fantasy vacation or had a magical "mouse" party, or if fairies and bright happy characters put a smile on your face, then Magical Holiday is a kit you'll love! It's loaded with alphas, elements, crazy clusters with film strip pieces, enough word art for full albums, and much more! As the word art says, "Pack your bags for adventure!" Save the most with the Bundle and get a FREE Quick Page as well!

My new exclusive at My memories is here!  Check it out!  Scrap you and your friends, your daughters and their friends, or any girly photos with girly colors. The little African American girl in this collection is my friend, Vicki. :) Save the most with the Bundle and get a FREE Quick Page as well!

Here are a couple of pages I made with this quick page.










Here are a few extra papers and elements you can get FREE just for participating in my challenge!  I'd love to have you play along.  :)

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn     

No comments: