Monday, February 27, 2023

Tuesday Treats!

 Enjoy this collection for all sorts of everyday photos. Celebrate YOUR sweet life!    The page kit is only $2, and the matching packs are $1 each!   These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

Free this week are The Sweet Life Frames!

'tis the season to be freezin'! From snow skiing to playing in the snow, this frosty collection will have your scrapped pages chilling with wintery fun!   Have a crazy, fun time with Slippery Slopes and save the most with the bundle - 65% off through Sunday, March 5!


My next 2023 Retiring Bundles is Friends For Life.  I've made so many friends in the digital scrapbooking community - worldwide - that I know whill be my friends for life, so this is in honor of all of you!  My entire Friends For Life Bundle is only $5 through March 12 and then will be gone from the store for good.    At only $5, the Kit and the 7 extra packs are less than $1 each!

Easter at Etsy!
For those of you who like to make their own Easter cards, I've just put in 3 brand new Easter die cut packs!  I've cut all of these shapes from the prettiest textured and shimmery cardstock in a variety of spring colors.  Click the image below to see all of my die cuts and the Etsy Highlights banner above to go to my entire store.


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn 

No comments: