Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday Treats!

Studio Kathryn is created in the colors and style of my home office.  I hope it gives you a glance of my surroundings (for a good part of each day), and I hope you love it as much as I do.   The page kit is only $2, the matching packs are $1 each, and the 20-page photobook templates are only $5 each!   These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.   


Free this week are my Studio Kathryn Stacked Papers!

Do you like elegance? Now you don't have to travel all the way to Paris to bring a Parisian touch to your prettiest photos!  My Perfectly Paris Bundle with the FREE Flairs Pack is 65% off through Sunday, Feb. 19!

These 4 beginner-easy quick pages were previously only available as gifts for purchasing the bundles.  You can now purchase them individually in my store, and they're half off for a few days!


My next 2023 Retiring Bundles is Kim Crossing.  Named after one of my talented Creative Team members, this is a delightful collection with blended papers, butterflies, and luscious colors.  My entire Kim Crossing Bundle is only $5 through February 26!  That makes the Kit and the 7 extra packs less than $1 each!


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn 

No comments: