Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday Treats

Featuring cute little acorn kids and lots of beautiful flowers, Autumn's Paintbrush is truly a showcase of color! Pull out all of your fall photos because you'll want to make tons of pages with this collection!  The page kit is only $2, the matching packs are $1 each, and the 20-page Photobook Templates are only $5 each ($11.99 value)!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

Free this week are my Autumn's Paintbrush Artsy Papers!

Sunflower Sweethearts is full of sunflowers and the cutest little sunflower kids. All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle is 65% off! 

My Commercial Use Fabric Flowers are now bundled at a discount - 50% off through Nov. 22!  The new bundle includes 3 sets of quality extracted fabric flowers to use in your page kits or on your pages!

New this week in my Etsy store is this new pack of die cut leaves!  I love them for my cards, tucking them under ribbons or flowers on the front and giving my cards more dimension.  They're cut from several  shimmery shades of green, and they'll look beautiful on your handmade cards as well!  You'll get a pack of 18 in the shapes shown below, and they're on sale for a few days!

Click the image to see my new leaves, and click the pink Etsy Highlights sign above to go to my entire Studio Kathryn site.  Thanks for looking!

 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn  

No comments: