Wednesday, November 23, 2022

New Releases on Sale!

 

My Commercial Use Frames sets 1-3 are now bundled at a discount - 50% off through Nov. 30!  The frames are quality extracted to use in your page kits or on your pages!

I also have a brand new Christmas collection for you today called A Gnome Christmas! 

Use these adorable little gnomes and their reindeer to decorate your Christmas memory pages.  In teal, blue, pink, and red, you'll find hot chocolate mugs, little wooden houses, word art, clusters, glittery flowers, trees, ornaments, decorative papers, and so much more!  A cute Alpha is included in the Page Kit, and 6 extra sets come in the Bundle.  Save the most with the Bundle and get a FREE Quick Page as well! 





Thank you, Donna, for these adorable pages!


I have in my Etsy Store what I call "Print & Cut Sentiments."  Each is a collection of at least 24 little word art pieces, but they're made to print (usually) 8 to a page in your home printer.  Thus, print and cut.  :)  As of today I have 12 sets available, and the best thing is that each set is on sale for $1.79!  Here is a peek at some of the pieces you can cut from 4 of my Sentiment Print & Cut sets:

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn

No comments: