Monday, September 19, 2022

Tuesday Treats

Man Cave is for scrapping the men in your life. Whether they have a man cave or not, you'll find plenty in this collection that will work with you husband and son and brother and father and uncle and best friend.  The page kit is only $2, the matching packs for $1 each, and you can get the Man Cave Photobook Templates (20 pages each in 2 formats) for only $5 a piece!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

 

FREE all week is my Man Cave Alpha!
  Scrap your family's Thanksgiving or pumpkin patch photos with the harvest angels and pumpkins in this collection. Filled with paper flowers and pretty metallics, this is a fall collection you'll enjoy using over and over.  All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle is 65% off! 

I started my Etsy store because I had so many people asking about the homemade cards I was making for them.  I still sell my handmade cards, but I've added a lot of other categories to my store.  One of them is card-making supplies to help others make cards.  If you enjoy making cards, too, you might be interested in some of the die cuts I sell.  Right now I have 40 different styles with more on the way.  Here's a peek at 4 of them.  Click the images below to go directly to the die cut section of my shop or the title above to see all of my Etsy store.

 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn

No comments: