Monday, September 12, 2022

Tuesday Treats

   

Women of Faith is perfect for honoring the Christian women in your life. Use this collection to scrap your walk in faith as well. The page kit is only $2, and you can get the matching packs for $1 each!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

FREE all week are my Women of Faith Stamps!

Dedicated to Anita, a friend and talented Creative Team member, this collection is a companion to my Studio Kathryn. Use all of the matching sets for both collections together! Anita's passions are prayer journaling and her family. I hope you enjoy scrapping both with these designs.  All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle is 65% off! 

 

I have pretty new cards in my Etsy store that I call "bay window" cards because they're shaped like a bay window and actually have a window cut into them.  They stand on their own but fold flat to fit into an envelope.  I have 3 of these new cards in my store today.  Click the card below to go directly to this card in my shop or the title above to see all of my Etsy store.



#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn

No comments: