Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tuesday Treats and Sale!

 

To my American friends, I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July and were able to spend precious time with those you love.  To everyone around the world, I know you join me in being thankful for the blessings and freedoms we enjoy day to day.  Just being able to create digital designs for you is a blessing for me.  Now on to today's specials.  Getting to know many of you through comments and Emails means so much to me as well!

Adorable little kids are ready to celebrate the 4th of July or any American patriotic event. Use these designs for your scrapbooking and card-making crafts. The page kit is $2, and all of the extra packs are $1 each.  You'll also notice that my 20-page photobook templates are only $5 each.  All of these prices are only for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

FREE all week are my Freedom Kids Extra Papers!
  Changing Lives is a collection of beautiful packs about serving others, volunteering, making the world a better place for those around you, and having a servant’s heart. All of our lives are touched by those who serve others with generosity. Let’s honor the servants in our lives by scrapping memory photos.  My entire Changing Lives Collection is on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off! 
Celebrate our freedoms with me with 50% off everything in my 4th of July category through July 7.You'll find a surprise if you check all of the products.  :)

 

No comments: