Tuesday, July 19, 2022

New Release on Sale and Tuesday Treats!

I've reworked one of my very first kits into an adorable up-to-date collection just right for the summer and for kids.  With the sleeping bears, it lends itself to babies also and anyone who enjoys a lazy summer nap.













I also have 3 new CU for you this week - Metals 4-6.  All are 50% off!

A few more days ...

Young and not-so-young will enjoy all that's in this bright, beachy collection!  The page kit is $2, the 20-page photobook templates (each an $$11.99 value) are only $5 each, and all of the extra packs are $1 each.  These prices are only for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

FREE all week are my Erika's Beach Party Borders!
  A pastel summer kit, Ocean View is a beachy collection perfect for scrapping your beach vacations and for all sorts of summer photos.  My entire Ocean View Collection is on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off!

I've been adding more mini albums, die cuts, card-making supplies, and completed cards to my Etsy store.  Here are 3 new sets of note cards in my store.  See everything at StudioKathryn.Etsy.com.

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #handmadecards #handmadealbums #scrapbooksupplies #studiokathryn

No comments: