Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday Treats and SALE on Artsy Papers

Go whimsical with Robo Dudes [and Dudette]! Scrap birthdays, play dates, robotics events, or any other whimsical photos. The page kit is $2, and the extra packs are $1 each.


FREE this week are my Robo Dudes Stamps!

  Absolutely cute, summery, and cheerful, Daisy Mae will make the cutest scrapped pages!  Every coordinating pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off!

I love pulling a lot of similar items together and offering them at a super low price, and this time it's my Artsy Paper sets.  My Artsy Papers make the prettiest backgrounds for your scrapbook pages!  I have 60 sets of Artsy Papers on SALE for only $1.29 each.  That's 57% off!  (Click on the main image of any that you like to see images of each paper.)

I know the ad below says the sale starts tomorrow, but prices are set now.  See them all HERE!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry 

No comments: