Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday Treats and New Releases on SALE!

 

Scrap precious pages with the adorable sea creatures in Octavia's undersea playground! The whimsical characters are Kathryn's Original Characters available exclusively in my store.  Each page kit is $2, extra packs are $1 each , and my matching Octavia's Playground 20-page Photobook Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value).

FREE this week are my Octavia's Playground Scallops!

  This collection is dedicated to my friend and talented CT member, Robin.  It is for the coffee lover in all of us!  Make sure to take pictures the next time you're visiting with a friend at home or at your favorite coffee house.

Every coordinating pack is on sale this week, and the Bundle is your best deal at 65% off!

Many of my bundles include FREE Quick Pages, and up until now, the only way you could get these quick pages was to buy the bundle.  I'm adding them to my store outside of the bundles, just a few at a time, and the first 3 are available now!  Keep in mind though, the matching Bundles are amazing, and with the purchase of the bundles, you'll get these pages FREE!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry

No comments: