Thursday, March 18, 2021

Retiring Sale!


It's time to let some of my designs go to make room for others, so in my My Memories store are several collections of Retiring Designs.  After March 24, they'll no longer be available!

Click images below.
Every piece is on sale!
Surprise FREE Gifts in some collections!
20-page Photo Book Templates for only $4!

[Please note that the uploading process doesn't allow for PB Templates to be included in the bundles.  Also, once in a while a bundle is already live in my store when I design a matching quick page or small extra pack as a promotion.  These new products are usually not in the bundles.  My bundle images always show what IS included, so if it's a collection you love, check the bundle image carefully as you may want to pick up the extras on the side.  They may even be FREE this week!]

















No comments: