Saturday, March 13, 2021

Happy Pi Day!

3.141592653589793238...

Being a math geek, I have to celebrate Pi Day!  You'll find a good many of my page kits at $3.14 for the next 3 days, 3/14-16.  Just click the image below and make sure you choose kits that are $3.14.

New in my store are 2 Photo Book Templates, and they're on sale as well.  Normally priced at $11.99, I have my new Be Still Photo Book Templates for only $5!  Use My Memories Suite and pop in your photos to make either a 12"x 12" or an 11" x 8.5" album.  Besides the 20 pages, you'll also get all of the papers and elements from my Be Still collection that I used in creating the templates, so that's a really sweet deal!

See all of my Photo Book Templates HERE, and click the image below to go to my Be Still collection including the new 20-page templates.



1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

Well, darn, I missed the sale but I love the reason you had it & the price.
Love those numbers.