Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sale Ending Tonight


♥  Hi, Friends.  I hope this finds each and every one of you safe and healthy.  ♥

I've had almost all of my Personal Use Frame Sets on sale for a few days, and as the sale ends in just a few hours, I don't want you to miss out.  Adding a frame with one of your favorite photos to a layout is such an easy way to dress up your page.  For many of my page kits, I have matching frame sets created with the goodies in the collection.  There are well over 100 frame sets in my stores, and my frames come in a variety of shapes and sizes.  The regular price of my frame sets is $2.99, and they're over 50% off right now at only $1.29 each!

Take a few minutes to look through all of the pages of frames in your favorite store as you won't see them at this price again for the rest of the year.  You may want the frames to match the kits that you already have of mine.  If you don't already have a kit that you like, consider the bundle.  You'll get the frames in the bundle and everything else for 50% off. Many of my bundles have free products included as well  :)

Here are just a few of my 100+ frame sets.  Click the frames above to see them all!











No comments: