Wednesday, March 18, 2020

$2 Tuesday - Thursday Treats

Goodness, gracious, with all of our church and school activities cancelled, I've lost track of what day of the week it is!  This should have gone out to you on Tuesday, but since I'm just now sending it out, I'll extend the $2 deals through tomorrow.  :)

Let these adorable Irish babes decorate your pages for St. Patrick's Day.   Use them on St. Pat cards and decorations as well!   You can get this cute page kit for only $2 on March 17 -19 at My Memories.  In addition, all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each, the 20-page Irish Babes Photo Book Templates are $5 each ($11.99 value)!





Torn papers layered over a patterned or solid background give your layouts interest and dimension.  These green, gold, and orange torn papers are FREE this week in my store at MyMemories!

Irish Babes at My Memories


1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You, Kathryn, for the pretty papers. And your Irish babes truly are cute babes.
Blessed Be.