Saturday, May 21, 2016

New Designs - All on Sale and a Free Gift!

Boyz Only Mini Kit

New in my stores is Boyz Only, a mini kit just for boys.  This mini kit is on sale in my stores through May 31.



Commercial Use Bicycles

You can get these two CU bicycles on sale at Gotta Pixel and CU Digitals!  Both are old fashioned, and one has a place for a photo.


New and on Sale - Perfectly ParisDo you like elegance? With my newest collection, Perfectly Paris, you don't have to travel all the way to Paris to bring a Parisian touch to your prettiest photos!  The page kit and each of the 10 extra packs are on sale through May 31.  Save the most - 50%! - with the Discount Bundle!
Perfectly Paris

FREE at My Memories

Perfectly Paris is my newest kit, full of elegance and beautiful matching sets.  FREE this week at My Memories is this pretty cluster frame by Judith Blanchard!  Get this frame free through May 29, and as usual, the Discount Bundle saves you 50%!



No comments: