Monday, May 9, 2016

50% off Bundles, $2 Tuesday and Free Gift!

50% off Bundles!

I hope you found lots of good deals during the iNSD sales!  My full store sales are over, but all of my bundles are still 50% off at Gotta Pixel and My Memories!

It's $2 Tuesday! 

Let's get ready to scrap May photos with May Scraps!  For one day only, May 10, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each.

May Scraps


FREE at MyMemories:

Grandma's Breezeway is a pretty spring collection in blues and greens.  FREE this week at My Memories is the layered paper pack which includes 4 stacked papers in layers!  Get this set free through May 15, and as usual, the Discount Bundle saves you 50%!
  

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: