Friday, July 17, 2015

At the Spa Bundle ~ Save 50%!

Announcing a RAK at Gotta Pixel!

My Blinkie Fairy has spotted sweetpea2020 wearing my new Fan Blinkie! 
http://www.gottapixel.net/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=25

Congratulations, Richelle!  She's receiving a coupon to go shopping in my GP store, and you could be next!  Read HERE to find out how to win!

New Kit and Bundle ~

My At the Spa Page Kit and Discount Bundle are now available at both Gotta Pixel and MyMemories!  This pretty collection is all about relaxing and pampering yourself.  Whether you go to a spa, get your nails done, or just enjoy your home retreat, At the Spa is a great collection for scrapping those relaxing girl times.  The entire collection is on sale, and you can save 50% with the Discount Bundle!

At the Spa
Enjoy these pages made by my newest 3 Creative Team members, Kabra, Melly, and Robin S.  I'm so excited to have these ladies on my team!
 
 
 
 
Matching this collection is a FREE Extras pack available only in my store at MyMemories.  Along with my extra papers is another of Judith Blanchard's pretty clusters.  Get this pack for FREE through Sunday, July 26.
 
www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=at+the+spa+kathryn&r=Kathryn_Estry
 
 
Watch for a new Math Game in the Gotta Pixel forum this Saturday and every Saturday!  Solve a puzzle and win a prize.  Let the family play, too!
 
 
You have just until Monday night at 10 ET to post in my Sneak Peek thread HERE.  One lucky person will win the full page kit and everyone who posts will get a posting bonus from me! 
 

 
Have a fun weekend!

No comments: