Tuesday, July 28, 2015

$2 Tuesday & FREE Gifts!

$2 Tuesday ~ Helena
In pretty nature colors, my Helena page kit is only $2 this Tuesday, July 28, and the extra packs are each $1 Tuesday only.  You'll find this collection in my Gotta Pixel store.

 
 
One of my favorite Christian scrap kits is Because He Lives.  I now have a pretty quick page that matches that collection in my store at MyMemories, and it's FREE through August 2! Take a look at all of the matching sets while you're there.  If you love it all, consider the bundle.  You'll save 45%!

Because He Lives - FREE quick page

Flappin' Scraps is crazy fun.  This quick page says, "Look at me!" and matches my Flappin' Scraps sets in my store at MyMemories.  You can get this quick page FREE through August 2 only at MyMemories.
 
Flappin' Scraps - FREE quick page

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: