Sunday, January 15, 2023

My Memories Blog Train

Hop on our My Memories Blog Train, and download beautiful gifts from many of our fabulous MM designers!

Here's How our Blog Train Works:

You will be directed to each designer's store at the My Memories site. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account. [Note: This is a one time sign up, and no purchase is necessary.]

Then, visit each designer's blog or FB posting for her preview and link, click on the link provided, and place her gift in your shopping cart. Check out when you have all of the gifts collected.

It's a good idea to keep the list of designer links below open in a separate window to make sure you don't miss anyone. The train runs January 16-31.

Click on the image to go to my January 2023 Blog Train Gift in my store.

As always, I have 3 extra freebies for you during the Blog Train, and this month 3 of my Stacked Paper Sets are FREE for you.  Click on the images below to see the free gifts and the entire collections at My Memories.  Enjoy 50% off when you buy the bundles!





Duck! Snowballs are flying with this chilly, fun kit! Meet Cocoa, all ready for winter with his cocoa and chocolate chip cookies, Sparkle, my little snuggly snow girl with her birdie friends, and the dashing Sir Flake, the perfect manly man snowman. :)  All this week (through Jan. 22), the borders that match my Silly Snowman Gang kit are FREE!

My Baby Flakes are back, all ready for winter play! Since it coordinates with my Baby Flakes Christmas, the two collections together will give you a great number of combination choices for your pages.   All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle with the FREE Sparkles Pack is 65% off! 



It's time again to clean out some of my collections, and I'll be retiring one bundle at a time throughout 2023.  You'll have plenty of time to get the bundle at an all-time low price, so don't miss out!  The first to go this year is Santos Mahogany.  This collection was designed around two of the beautiful wooden bowls hand-turned by my husband. The images included along with the other elegant papers and elements will definitely dress up your layouts.  My entire Santos Mahogany Bundle is only $5 through January 29!  That makes the Kit and the 6 extra packs less than $1 each!
Watch my newsletters for the next bundle to retire.

Every Tuesday I send out a newsletter with a link to a FREE Gift from my store.  If you'd like to receive my newsletter and know about sales AND freebies, you can subscribe at the top of my blog.

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn #blogtrain #freebies #freegift    

4 comments:

DragonChick said...

Simply lovely!!!
Thanks very much!

Gala said...

Fabulous ! Thanks a lot for the wonderful gift!

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You, Kathryn, for the lovely papers and other gifts.
Blessed Be.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely mini, Kathryn - however, all the 3 stacked paper packs as bonus gifts do not appear in your store as free, but are priced at $2.99... I understand that these blog train goodies are available till 31st Jan, 2023. Can you please look into this? Thanking you in advance!