Friday, December 2, 2022

New Exclusive at MyMemories - on Sale now!

It's not Christmas 'til you make cookies with the kids!  or with your grandma!  :)  This collection has all you need for those fun photos of Christmas in the kitchen!  Save with the Bundle and get a FREE Quick Page as well!








Precious pages by Donna ~


An adorable page by Lana ~
Thank you so much, Ladies!

Here are a few extra papers and elements you can get FREE just for participating in my challenge!  I'd love to have you play along.  :)

I had to jump in here and tell you what I did with my Etsy store today.  I set every last handmade card, card making supply sets, and even my beautiful handmade photo albums FREE SHIPPING!  As a gift to all who enjoy my paper creations, I'm covering the postage for December!  Click HERE to see all I have on sale now. I'm having a blast making things in my Studio Kathryn, so thanks for looking!

 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry   

No comments: