Monday, August 8, 2022

Tuesday Treats and end of Dollar Days Sale!

 I'm posting my Tuesday Treats early because I wanted to remind you about our Dollar Days Sale.  I have 10 full page kits for only $1 each, and this sale lasts only a few more hours.

Life gets crazy sometimes, so why not embrace it?  Crazy Lane is fun and whimsical and is the perfect collection for scrapping wacky, everyday photos.  The page kit is only $2, and you can get the matching packs for $1 each!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.


FREE all week are my Crazy Lane Torn Papers!

  Does your home life sometimes fall in the cuckoo category? Scrap all those crazy fun family photos! It's a rare treat to get to laugh at yourself, and your family will love the pages you make with this collection!   All of the sets are on sale this week with the bundle being your best deal at 65% off! 

My Pirate Critters is still 50% off!  This discounted price goes through Thursday of this week, so if you have pirates in the family or just want another over-the-top cute collection in your stash, check this out!

















  

No comments: