Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday Treats and More!

Kiss Moose and Miss Moose along with a cute elf, a winter bird,2 crazy moose ornaments, title strips, and lots of Christmas goodies are here to make your Christmas pages fun and whimsical. A full alpha comes with the page kit, and the collection includes my very first set of Paper Stacks to instantly frame your layouts.  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, and each extra pack is $1!    

For one week only, my Merry Kiss Moose Years are FREE at My Memories!  You can make great page titles for ANY year!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

My Winter Wonderland Collection is on sale this week! The image below says that the individual packs are 30% off this week, but after making this ad, I decided 50% was a better way to go. Make sure to check out my Winter Wonderland Bundle.  It includes many of the single packs and right now is 65% off! 
So, yes, my store is on sale.  There are some exceptions, but for the most part you'll save 50% if you shop between now and the end of the year!




No comments: