Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday Treats at MM & New Die Cuts at Etsy


Bubbles and pinwheels and swings, oh, my! Play Day is a digital scrapbook collection celebrating fun in the backyard, fun at the park, and fun with little friends. Seven adorable children are included in the full collection to bounce around your pages!  The Page Kit is only $2 through Wednesday, each extra pack is $1, and the cute matching 20-page Photo Book Templates are $5 each (an $11.99 value)! 

For one week only, my Play Day Borders are FREE at My Memories!  The entire collection is on sale Tuesday and Wednesday, so check out all of the matching packs.

I've cut and loaded this week a lot of die cut sets in my Etsy store.  For those of you who like to play with paper, you might want to check them out while they're on sale.  There are a lot of pieces in each pack, and you'll save with the larger packs!




1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

These borders are very cute.
THANK-YOU for sharing
Blessed Be.