Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday Treats and New Word Art!









A pretty collection in my store has a brand new pack today!  Yvonne Boulevard was designed especially for Yvonne, a friend and a member of my Creative Team.  The beautiful colors and flowers along with the photos of old world buildings make this a perfect collection for scrapping heritage, travel, and so much more.  I decided that the collection needed some word art, so here's a brand new pack - on sale of course - and I've remade the bundle to include the word art.  The bundle's your best deal as always, but since it's been in my store for some time, please check your files before purchasing the bundle.  If you have it, you'll only want to add the new word art pack. See all of Yvonne Boulevard by clicking either of the previews below.  I know you'll love this collection as much as I do!





 

No comments: