Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year! New Releases and New News!

It's a new year, and I want to wish each of you a year of blessings beyond measure!

With the new year, I have some new products for you!


Snow Buddies has cute little characters in happy colors that will bring a bit of fun and joy to your wintery pages.  As always, you'll save the most with the Bundle, and yes, you'll get a FREE Quick Page with the purchase of the Bundle.

Save 50% on Snow Buddies for the first 7 days!









Here is the quick page that you get along with the bundle:
 and with photos and word art from the kit ...





It's a new month, so I have a new A_Z Challenge posted at My Memories, and the prize matches this kit!  So, post a layout for my challenge for January HERE, and you'll get this:


Also new is ...

Crazy Days January is a a re-release of last year's Fun Days.  This year I plan to bring January - April Fun Days back to you as Crazy Days and then continue so that I have all 12 in the store.  You'll see from the contents though that you can use any of these days throughout the year.  






Let me remind you that I'm still making handmade greeting cards and I've started including DIY cards and card parts for you to make your own as well.  These can be found in my Etsy store, StudioKathryn.Etsy.com, and I'd love to have you stop by!  Click below to see them all.

That leads me to big news!  

I've finally decided to bring my digital designs to Etsy as well, and I've opened a new store, a digital one this time.  It's just starting, so I have a lot of work to do to get it filled, but one thing you'll like is that everything that makes its way to this store will be on sale for the first few days!

I'm adding the same quality kits and extra packs and bundles that you're used to, and so far, there are just a few in my new store, but please keep an eye out for more to come and all to be on sale when they get there!  Click the image below to see what digital packs I have at Etsy so far.




1 comment:

Small Joys said...

Hi, Kathryn, I'm finally catching up on my emails. I just had to say that the snow buddies is such a sweet and inspiring bundle. I think I say that about a lot of your work, don't I? LOL Even though I say it often it's still sincere.

I do have a question. One of the samples looks like a patchwork quilt. I tried to do something like that and found it to be really challenging. Is there an easy way to make a patchwork, or is there a template out there somewhere on the My Memories site?

God bless,
Joy