Monday, July 27, 2020

My Tuesday Treats, and Reminders

Just a few more days... Don't miss out on great prices!




 As it's almost August - Yikes! - my July Challenge is almost over.  If you'd like to participate and get this mini kit free, you'll need to post your layout in my A-Z Challenge thread for July before August 1.  Click the image below to play.  :)

 My challenge matches my Exclusive which is active at My Memories now.  It's for the game lover in all of us, and the price showing for my Game On Bundle is 50% off!

Another reminder...
Our Blog Train comes back to the station on July 31.  Don't miss my Blog Train freebie and my 3 extra gifts.  Click the train to find all 4!


 If you missed our Berry BIG Deal, you can still get my Baby Baby Collection on sale!  The individual parts are 30% off, and the large Bundle is 50% off!  It has everything you need to scrap babies, babies, and more babies!

 50% off  Bundle:
 Stay safe, my Friends, and ...

No comments: