Monday, June 1, 2020

Mystery Monday and My Challenge at Pickleberrypop!

Today is Mystery Monday at Pickleberrypop!
I have for you a happy bundle, a whimsical page kit, and two favorite extra packs all at super low prices - today only!  Make sure to shop before 11:59 pm ET tonight!

Click the images below to solve the mystery and save on my discounted products!

In all of your days, I hope you Scrap Happy!  Here's a bundle just for that.  The whole bundle is only $5 today!
Scrap Happy Bundle + FWP Alpha

I know it's summer here in the U.S., but when looking for a favorite page kit, I kept coming back to my Silly Snowman Gang. I hope it's one of your favorites, too.  Get it today for only $2!
Silly Snowman Gang Page Kit

Don't miss my two $1 specials - again today only!  Just click the images and you're there.

The first one is Girls with Curls Extras - lots of fun pieces for any girl photo.
Girls with Curls Extras

I also have for $1 today Women of Faith Extras, a beautiful Christian pack you'll come to love also.
Women of Faith Extras

It's fun to pick up great deals, right?  Well, keep reading!

For June, it's my privilege to host a challenge at PBP, the Use It All Challenge.  You've already seen my new pretty collection, Just You and Me.  If you haven't, see it HERE.
Just You and Me Bundle

For the Use It All Challenge, I've prepared a mini kit that matches this collection perfectly!
You get the mini for FREE and then it's your turn to make and post a layout using every paper and every element in the free mini kit and nothing else except your photo(s) of course.  :)

Click here to play  >>> Use It All Challenge


Here's my page with this mini showing my two kitties snuggled together.  They're rescue kitties from 2 different shelters, but they think they're twins, and they totally have my heart.

Make sure to enjoy the other layouts in the thread also.  Our PBP community is quite talented!  That includes you, so I'd love to see your layout in the challenge thread and the in my gallery also.

For the UIA challenge, refrain from dipping into the full bundle.  I do hope you add it to your stash though as it has cuteness and beauty in one versatile collection, and you can use it with the mini kit in all sorts of other layouts.

Thanks for reading, shopping, playing, and enjoying my designs!
Stay safe, my Friends, and ...




No comments: