Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday Treats - Freebie and New Releases

It's $2 Tuesday (and Wednesday)!

Puzzle Me This, a pretty collection in soft blues and greens, is my special for this week!

For just 2 days, September 17 and 18, you can get the full Puzzle Me This page kit for only $2 and the extra packs for $1 each. 


Enjoy my Puzzle Me This Clusters this week for FREE!


West Coast 2 is a beautiful remake of my original West Coast that I think you'll love.  The elements and colors will work well for all photos.  It has a masculine flair and would be especially pretty for Father's Day or with fall or Thanksgiving photos.  Your best deal is my West Coast 2 Bundle which is discounted and includes the entire collection:  Artsy Papers, Frames, Monograms, Page Kit, Quick Pages, Semi-Solids, Torn Papers, Word Stamps, and FREE Borders!

West Coast 2
The Bundle with the FREE Bundle Pack is 50% off right now and each individual pack is 30% off!












and using the set of quick pages...


8 more CU products are now in my store at MyMemories!









Almost all of my page kits are $4 for a few more days!

Make sure to see yesterday's Blog Train post with 4 more gifts for you!


No comments: