Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My Berry BIG Deal is Here! ~ School Days

It's Berry BIG Deal time at Pickleberrypop!

Each August, even though I've been retired from teaching for 7 years now - can't believe it!, I still think about the beginning of school.  I taught kinder through junior high students over the years, and my newet designs are great for all of those grades!

 Fill your school layouts with the colorful papers and fun elements in this collection! Scrap your children's, grandkids', and even your own school photos. This is perfect for the first day of school, Open House, class parties, field trips, and other school events. You'll definitely be at the Head of the Class with School Days!


Each of these packs is 50% off through Friday ...








and you can get ALL 8 for only $8 in my BBD Bundle!  That's a savings of 69%!

My sweet Creative Team has worked with these designs and created pages I know you'll love!




Wishing you and all of the school kids (and teachers) you know and love a wonderful 2019-2020 school year!




1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

I bet you were an awesome & creative teacher, Kathryn.