Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sale 1, Sale 2, Sale 3!

Don't you love sales?  I've put some of my digital designs on sale - actually hundreds of them!  They're only discounted through Monday though, so go take a look before you get busy with the weekend!

First of all, it's Father's Day Sunday, so I had to put my "daddy packs" on sale!
(It's actually our anniversary, too! - double love to my man!)
my Father's Day designs
 
I've put a few more Commercial Use products into my store at MyMemories, and the 7 new sets are on sale.  You'll find these same 7 sets on sale in my CU shop at Pickleberrypop, too!
my Commercial Use sets
 
Now the largest sale is on my papers!  Almost every paper set in both stores is on sale!  These paper sets are so versatile, and it's so fun to have a huge stash of papers on hand!  Print papers, semi-solid papers, torn papers, fancy papers, artsy papers, cardboard, cardstock, and stacked papers - hundreds of great deals - but only through Monday!
my Paper Packs
 
 
 




No comments: