Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday (Wed) Treats and New Releases!

Oops - A bit late sending this, so I'm extending it through Wednesday.  :)
December Scraps is part of my Scraps series. Use this collection to scrap your life, your memories, your families, and your friends.  You can get the page kit for only $2 on November 27 and 28, and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each!

If you missed out on my cute Pickle Barrel last week,
you can still get Choose Happy at amazingly low prices!  
AND I have a gift for you!
 
Choose Happy

Women of Faith is perfect for honoring the Christian women in your life, women who have inspired you by the way their life reflects their faith. Make a special page for each of these ladies.  Use this collection to scrap about your walk in faith as well.

Women of Faith












http://kathrynsdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-memories-blog-train.html
One more reminder...  My PhotoBook Templates at My Memories are still on sale!
Regular price $11.99 - now only $5 each!
http://www.mymemories.com/store/category_search?search%5Btype%5D=127&search%5Bcategory%5D=&search%5Bdesigner%5D=D109

No comments: