Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Tuesday Treats

Wow!  Another week flew by, and I'm here to wish everyone a terrific Tuesday!
Happy 4th of July!  This sweet kit, Sweet Liberty, is just right for your celebration photos!  The page kit is only $2 on July 3, and all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each!
Tuesday also means a free gift from me...
Do you like elegance? Now you don't have to travel all the way to Paris to bring a Parisian touch to your prettiest photos! Get this pretty pocket tag that matches Perfectly Paris FREE at My Memories through July 8!  If you don't see this tag yet in the store, please check back later today or tomorrow.  It takes a little time for the MM admin to prepare the products, but it should be there soon, and I'd like you to be able to get it.
Perfectly Paris Pocket Tag
My huge Ice Cream Shoppe collection is now at Pickelberrypop as well as My Memories.
Ice Cream Shoppe













Spend $10 in my store at PBP today through July 10, and you'll get a sweet Free With Purchase Kit by Lara and Brigit!
http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp
Make sure to participate in our challenges this month at PBP as well!  Look what could be yours!
https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/forum/monthly-mojo/monthly-mojo-july-2018
Now for my A-Z Challenge at My Memories... Here is my July prize.  Just complete the challenge during July, 2018, and I'll have this prize added to your download page at the end of the month.
http://forums.mymemories.com/post/scrapping-with-kathryn-from-az-july-2018-9783094?pid=1304689079
 







No comments: