Monday, January 1, 2018

Tuesday Treats and a First Time Special Offer!


Because He Lives is a beautiful collection of Christian papers, elements, and extras. Enjoy this collection throughout the year for the most inspirational layouts!  My Because He Lives page kit is $2 on January 2 and all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each!

 


(This little snowgirl is Cookie from my Silly Snowman Gang.)

and my PBP CU Store

As the ad states, all you have to do is shop for my designs at Pickleberrypop between now and Jan. 15.  Then by the 18th, Email your invoice to me at kathryn.estry@gmail.com, and I'll send you a coupon for the amount that you spent on my designs.  It's that easy!  To help me out, please put Coupon Matching in the subject line of your Email, and make sure you've only forwarded one invoice to me.

This is a Win-Win!  I'll get good sales, you'll get quality digital designs, and then you'll get to shop again without spending a dime!  The more you spend, the larger the coupon is that you'll receive!

Fun and whimsical, Zebras in Charge will make the cutest pages!  The characters in Zebras in Charge are Kathryn's Original Characters and are available exclusively in scrap kits sold by Kathryn Estry. They are created larger than you may need so that you can easily size them however you'd like without losing clarity.  My Zebras in Charge Cluster Set is FREE this week at My Memories.  Make sure to see the full collection, and remember that you'll save 50% when you purchase the bundle! 





No comments: