Monday, July 24, 2017

New Releases and Free Gift!

Monday's always a fun day for me because it means I get to bring you new designs AND a free gift!

This week my Erika's Beach Party Collection is new at My Memories and all of the rest of the packs are now at Pickleberrypop!

Erika's Beach Party
The new packs include:
Page Kit

Artsy Papers

Borders

Semi-Solids

Word Art

and of course a Discount Bundle that comes with the cute set of word art above for FREE!


Free this week in my store at My Memories are these two clusters that match this huge collection.  I know you'll love these as they were made by my sweet CT design assistant, Judith!

Erika's Beach Party
My Memories

 

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the lovely freebie! Will you be creating a calendar this year similar to the one for 2017?

Sondrart Designs said...

The freebie comes up with a price of $1.04. Is there a code?